Finding Peace in a Chaotic World
DJ Horn, LPC, Kathleen Wawrzyniak Webb, PsyD, and Sharon Smith
Are you feeling stressed or anxious by news headlines?
Have societal events, the political climate, and the news affected your relationships?
Are you feeling more disconnected in a social media-driven world?
This seems to be a time of great tumult in our society. A time of polarization, increased discord and conflict has left us feeling more anxious inside and more uncertain about the future. Relationships are becoming strained as ideologies are more polarized. It can become hard to find balance and peace when uncertainty surrounds us.
Please join us for the 3-part series Finding Peace in a Chaotic World.
This will be an opportunity to:
- Share experiences and connect to others
- Explore self, others, and world
- Gain new perspective
- Learn proven tools for being grounded and more present
- Learn meditation and breathing techniques
- Learn healthy ways to respond to difficult issues and navigate relationships more effectively.
Reach out and sign up now. Begin making your world a better place.